In a previous post we saw how data management is important to any business. Business data usually consists of first name, last name, email address, telephone number, fax, job title and mailing address. It also includes zip code, revenue, company name, company size, Primary Industry, SIC Code, NAICS, etc.
We know that the only constant thing is change. This statement could not be more apt for our digital B2B marketing world. People are often moving jobs, relocating to different cities and changing their contact numbers. Being able to reach your customers promptly and according to their preferred mode of communication is important for retaining and growing your business. Incorrect and incomplete information can cost your business precious time and money.
Data Appending bails you out with its three distinct advantages. It
- Fills the gaps in your database
- Adds data to gain a better understanding of your customers and prospects
- Fine-tunes your marketing and customer service efforts
- Removes all the inconsistencies in your database
Since getting in touch with your customer is the first step in any marketing effort, it is vital to save every bit of contact information you can get. Data Appending, which includes email appending, keeps you updated with the latest data. Your competitors would already have this crucial knowledge. Since the early bird gets the worm, make sure you don’t go hungry.
Data Appending done in a proper way will:
- Enhance the quality of your database by correcting, completing and cleansing it
- Manage and maintain your Database in the most comprehensive way
- Ensure that you get optimum results by completing inadequate or incomplete data and appending missing information
- Make sure that you don't waste your marketing resource with out-if-date customer information